Complaints By Mail
To file your complaint by mail, begin by downloading the Construction Complaint form, or call (800) 321-CSLB (2752) to request that a complaint form be mailed to you.
- Gather all printed documentation that you have related to the construction project.
- Fill out and sign the form.
- Print copies of support documentation requested on the form. It is usually indicated with the words "(Provide copies)".
- Mail Complaint form and paper copies (DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS, FLASH DRIVES, OR CDs/DVDs)
of support documentation to the appropriate address listed below, based on which
county in California the construction project is located:
For work performed in Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, or Ventura counties, send complaint forms to:Norwalk Intake Mediation Center
12501 East Imperial Highway, Suite 620
Norwalk, CA 90650
For work performed in any California county not mentioned above, send complaint forms to:Sacramento Intake Mediation Center
P.O. Box 269116
Sacramento, CA 95826-9116
Consumer Popular Pages
- Owner-Builder Warning
- Check a License or HIS Registration
- Guides and Publications
- License Classifications
- Senior Scam Stopper℠ Seminars