CSLB's Most Wanted, News Releases, Industry Bulletins, CSLB Newsletters, Public Affairs Office Contacts
- San Diego County Undercover Sting Reunites CSLB with Revoked Licensee
- Contractors State License Board Releases Materials from Berkeley Balcony Collapse Investigation
- Illegal Advertisements Help CSLB Track Down Unlicensed Contractors for Northridge Undercover Sting
- CSLB Undercover Sting Operation Shows Need to "Check the License First"
- Visalia Undercover Sting Spotlights Importance of License, Insurance When Hiring a Home Improvement Contractor
Contact the CSLB's Public Affairs Office
The Public Affairs Office (PAO) is responsible for public, industry, and media relations for the Board. The PAO provides a wide range of services, including proactive media and advertising campaigns; responses to media inquiries; community outreach, including home shows, seminars, special events, speeches to service groups and organizations; publication and newsletter development and distribution; and contractor education and outreach.
PAO Contact Information (For Media Only):
- Rick Lopes, Chief of Public Affairs
- Ashley Caldwell, Public Information Officer
Jane Kreidler, Outreach Coordinator
Public or Contractor Inquiries:
Call 800-321-CSLB (2752)