NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting on Tuesday June 5, 2012, in the Salon A-C meeting room at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel, 900 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660, (949) 640-4000.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to the CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
June 5, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call to Order - Establishment of Quorum
- Chair's Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session
- Review and Approval of April 17-18, 2012, Board Meeting Minutes
- Discussion with Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- Closed Session – Pending Litigation Pursuant to Government Code section11126 (e)(1)
- Kathy Jones vs. State of California Department of Consumer Affairs, et. al., Case No. 34-2009-00065937
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Partnering with the Nevada State Contractors Board
- Presentation by Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Public Affairs Program Update
- Legislative Committee Report
- Legislative Update
- Review and Approval of Recommended Position on SB 1185 (Price) Centralized Intelligence Partnership Act
- Licensing Committee Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Division Update
- Executive Committee Report
- Administration and Information Technology Update
- Budget Update
- Review and Approval of 2012-2013 Strategic Plan
- Election of Board Officers
- Review of Tentative Schedule
- Discussion with the Nevada State Contractors Board