NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting on Tuesday September 11, 2012, in the John C. Hall Hearing Room at the CSLB Headquarters, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827, (916) 255-4000.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
September 11, 2012
1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call to Order - Establishment of Quorum
- Chair's Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session
- Review and Approval of June 5, 2012 and July 25, 2012 Board Meeting Minutes
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Review and Approval of Recommendation regarding Duties Required by Individuals Qualifying an Additional Individual or Firm
- Review of the 2011 Consumer Satisfaction Survey
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Public Affairs Program Update
- Legislative Update
- Status of 2012 Legislation
- Licensing Committee Report
- Review and Approval of August 28, 2012, Licensing Committee Summary Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Division Update
- Review and Approval of Committee Recommendations Regarding:
- Translation of CSLB Licensing Exams
- Retroactive Fingerprinting of Licensed Contractors
- Continuing Education
- Review and Approval of Committee Recommendation regarding License Renewal Delinquency Fees
- Executive Committee Report
- Administration and Information Technology Update
- Loss of Resources
- Budget Update
- Update on BreEZe
- Review of Tentative Schedule