Notice of Board Meeting
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting on Friday September 6, 2013, in the John C. Hall Hearing Room at the CSLB Headquarters, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827 (Map).
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
September 6, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Call to Order - Establishment of Quorum
- Chair's Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session
- Election of Board Officers
- Review and Approval of June 11, 2013 Board Meeting Minutes
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Review and Approval of Disclosure by CSLB of a Partnering Agency's Disciplinary Action
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Public Affairs Program Update
- Legislative Committee Report
- Status of 2013 Legislation
- Review of License Suspension Chart - SB 263 (Monning)
- Licensing Committee Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Division Update
- Review and Approval of Language for Asbestos Classification Regulation
- Executive Committee Report
- Administration and Information Technology Update
- Budget Update
- Review of Tentative Schedule