NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 11, 2014, in the California Room at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 200 Marina Blvd., Berkeley, CA 94710, and phone (510) 548-7920. There will be a live webcast of the meeting.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website at www.cslb.ca.gov. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
December 11, 2014
1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
- Chair's Remarks and Board Member Comments
- Public Comment Session – Items Not on the Agenda
- Move to Closed Session
- Pursuant to the provisions of subdivision (a) (1) of section 11126 of the Government Code, the Board shall meet in closed session to conduct interviews, discuss and consider the appointment of a Registrar.
- Return to Open Session
- Review and Approval of September 23, 2014, Board Meeting Minutes
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Review and Discussion Regarding Permit Enforcement
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Public Affairs Program Update
- Legislative Committee Report
- Legislative Program Update
- Review and Approval of November 6, 2014 Legislative Committee Summary Report
- Review and Consideration of Recommended Legislative Proposals for the upcoming Legislative Session;
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7011.4 – Notice to Appear Authority
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7028.6 – Authority to Issue Citations – Collection of Additional Information
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7083 – Notification by Licensees of Change in Recorded Information
- Amendment to add Business and Professions Code Section 7103.5 – Effect of Disciplinary Action by Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7137 – Fee Schedule
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7152 – Home Improvement Salesperson Registration
- Licensing Committee Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Program Update
- Executive Committee Report
- Administration Update
- Information Technology Update
- Budget Update
- Strategic Plan Update
- Tentative Board Meeting Schedule