Notice of Board Meeting
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Board Meeting at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 19, 2014, in Sandpebble Rooms A, B, C at the Hyatt Regency, 1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010 (Map), phone (650) 347-1234. There will be a live webcast of the meeting.
All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access the CSLB website. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Erin Echard at (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
February 19, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
- Chair's Remarks and Board Member Comments/li>
- Public Comment Session
- Review and Approval of December 10, 2013 Board Meeting Minutes
- Enforcement Committee Report
- Enforcement Program Update
- Possible Update on Electrician Certification Enforcement Policy
- Public Affairs Committee Report
- Public Affairs Update
- Legislative Committee Report
- Legislative Program Update
- Review and Approval of Recommended Staff Position to Add Photographs to Pocket Card and Home Improvement Salesperson Registration
- Licensing Committee Report
- Licensing Program Update
- Testing Program Update
- Executive Committee Report
- Administration Update
- Information Technology Update
- Budget Update
- Review and Approval of the 2014 Board Member Administrative Procedure Manual
- Review of the 2013 Accomplishments and Activities Report
- Review of 2013-14 Strategic Plan Objectives
- Review of 2014-15 Strategic Planning Process