NOTICE OF LEGISLATIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) will hold a Legislative Committee meeting with a teleconference location at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
The meeting will be held at:
CSLB Headquarters Teleconference Location John C. Hall Hearing Room 9821 Business Park Drive 134 West 168th Street Sacramento, CA 95827 Gardena, CA 90248
There will be a live webcast of the meeting. All times are approximate and subject to change. Items may be taken out of order to maintain a quorum, accommodate a speaker, or for convenience. The meeting may be canceled without notice. For verification of the meeting, call (916) 255-4000 or access CSLB’s website at www.cslb.ca.gov. Action may be taken on any item listed on this agenda, including information-only items. Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the item is heard. Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
TELECONFERENCE NOTICE (pursuant to Government Code section 11123(b)): One or more Board members may participate in this meeting via teleconference for the benefit of the Board. The public teleconference site(s) are as noticed in this agenda. The meeting is open and the public is invited to attend. Meetings are accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by calling (916) 255-4000 or by sending a written request to the CSLB Executive Office, 9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827. Providing your request at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting will help ensure accommodation of the request.
CSLB Board Members who are not members of the Committee may attend the meeting.
Legislative Committee Agenda
Legislative Committee Members
Joan Hancock, Chair; Agustin Beltran; Linda Clifford; Paul Schifino; Nancy Springer
- Call to Order – Chair’s Remarks
- Public Comment Session
- Update on 2014 Legislation
- Review and Consideration of Legislative Proposals for the Upcoming Legislative Session:
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code section 7011.4 – Notice to Appear Authority
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code Section 7028.6 – Authority to Issue Citations – Collection of Additional Information
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code section 7059 – Public Works Contracts
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code section 7083 – Notification by Licensees of Change in Recorded Information
- Amendment to add Business and Professions Code Section 7013.5 – Effect of Disciplinary Action by Another State Agency
- Amendment to Business and Professions Code section 7137 – Fee Schedule