Learn How to Get Your Contractor License at a Free Workshop
Join us on the first Friday of every month at 10:00 a.m. for a live, interactive workshop to help you get your California contractor’s license. Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Who Needs a License?
- Why Get a License?
- What You’ll Need to Get a License – Minimum Qualifications
- Types of Business Entities
- CSLB License Classifications
- The Application Process
- Fingerprint Requirements – Criminal Background Check
- Demonstrating Your Work Experience
- The Exam Process
- Your New License
Dates for upcoming workshops
- August 7, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- September 4, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- October 2, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- November 6, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- December 4, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
You can sign up to receive an email for the next workshop on CSLB’s Email Subscription Services page and checking that you want to receive emails for “Podcasts & Webcasts.
You can also watch videos of previous workshops on CSLB’s YouTube Channel.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CSLB’s in-person workshop program is currently on-hold.