Learn How to Get Your Contractor License at a Free Workshop
Join us on the first Friday of every month at 10:00 a.m. for a live, interactive workshop to help you get your California contractor’s license. Topics covered during the workshop include:
- Who Needs a License?
- Why Get a License?
- What You’ll Need to Get a License – Minimum Qualifications
- Types of Business Entities
- CSLB License Classifications
- The Application Process
- Fingerprint Requirements – Criminal Background Check
- Demonstrating Your Work Experience
- The Exam Process
- Your New License
You can sign up to receive an email for the next workshop on CSLB’s Email Subscription Services page and checking that you want to receive emails for “Podcasts & Webcasts.
You can also watch videos of previous workshops on CSLB’s YouTube Channel.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CSLB’s in-person workshop program is currently on-hold.